jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Sadness u.u

Yip baby, I'm sad..

I don't know, sometimes I think that I've just existed to make the people sad.. or to make troubles.. I don't know..

Sometimes I'd really like to be a good person, but in a strange way I feel that I'm only doing such stupid things, making feel the people sad...

I'm trying to understand what is wrong in my life..
Maybe my childish attitude, or the selfish attitude that I've always had.

I feel that I've just come to this world to do everything wrong..
I don't know, I don't like to feel these kind of things..

Off course, I don't want to make any bad thoughts.
I don't wanna make you a bad idea... 'cause you're not the guilty...

Maybe I appeared in a non-great time..
Maybe I would have waited more time..
But I'm so happy with you that I'm a bit confused...

Do you really love me?
Do you really want to be with me?

I know that you don't feel so good.. I understood.
That you feel guilty about everything that happened.
But is hard to me... 'cause I don't feel that you're really happy staying with me..
It hurts me a lot.. see you crying..
Feeling those bad feelings..

I know that you're charging with everything.. probably I'd do the same..
But it hurts me, I cannot avoid it..
'Cause I cannot do anything to help you..

And you're afraid that you can hurt me..
But everybody needs to feel it..
But staying with you.. I don't feel that way..
I'm afraid too, dissapointing you...
'Cause you think that I'm a good girl, but I'm not!
I'm just a person that can make another person sad.. or angry..
I do such foolish things..
And I'm afraid that because of those foolish things.. you would be angry with me..
I love you so much..
Really..
I never thought that I've found a person like you..
A man so sweet, so nice, so handsome like you..
That could love me.. like you..

I don't like to see you crying..
But if you cry... I'll be there to make you happy..
'Cause you don't deserve those bad feelings..


I love you so much...
I'll be with you, all the time that I can.
I swear it.

(Sorry, my English isn't good enough.. but I'm trying to improve it everyday..)

1 comentario: